Monday 10 November 2008

Free writing

I'm always writing blocked - anything seems more important, but there's a fun blog at One Minute Writer that gets at least a minute's worth of writing out of you - perhaps a better transition activity (what you do between doing things that you should be doing) than jigzone or playing cards.

However, as I wrote a month ago I need to write as inquiry so I need a load of prompts that are relevant to what I'm researching, like:
  • engagement,
  • knowledge management,
  • Foucauldian analyses,
  • trust,
  • power
  • transaction costs,
  • collaboration.
  • social capital
  • communities of practice
  • intellectual capital
But I don't have relevant prompts that are also easy to write freely about.

Transition activity: what you do between doing things that you should be doing

No comments: