Saturday 19 July 2008

Systematic review again

However, the more I learn about the systematic review, the more I realise that I did manage to do somethings systematically. For instance
  1. I did have a review board, although it wasn't official. I had my supervisors on there and the two consultants that I contacted over winter. Their comments have been so useful because they lead me on to looking at value and how consultants contribute value to a project.
  2. I have kept a record of all my searches, on what databases and with which strings.
So the search was a bit systematic. Now how do I review systematically.

The systematic review came up in the mini-viva, and I expressed my enthusiasm for the approach. Dave Denyer didn't come this year and do a workshop for us, but perhaps it'll get organised next year.

No comments: