Friday, 4 September 2009


I wrote up a straight forward case study, just describing it with almost no analysis, apart from describing what I found against the three dimensions of social capital that Nahapiet & Ghoshal suggest. One supervisor has looked at its first section and commented:
"a good clear description of the project .. now I feel all orientated to read the rest of the case study!"
Hurray! May be I'm getting better at writing. So I've taken the structure I've used for that case study and have rewritten a description of the first case study in a similar way. It's only 2500 words compared to the last attempt which was 10,000 words. I'll read it again, and then send it to them.

No comments: